This role supports the Manager on the daily administration of the facility, ensures that costs are minimised and revenue meets or exceeds the set budget targets and that all customer’s enquiries are attended to efficiently and professionally on a timely basis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promptly attending to customer enquiries and follow up in a friendly and professional manner.
- Addresses customer service issues expeditiously.
- Provide support to the Manager on the day to day management of the facility.
- Sells product features, benefits, and competitive advantages in a customer-focused approach.
- Identifies and escalates through appropriate channels all maintenance issues which cannot be solved by facility personnel.
- Responsible together with the onsite team for the sales and revenue performance of the business.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in any field.
- High-quality communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Honesty and commitment to accomplish tasks, and the ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Able to work comfortably with figures and computer-related work.
- An interest in working with people and the ability to cheerfully provide great service with a smile.
- Demonstrates the appropriate level of skills to promote company products.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work in various locations – Yeongdeungpo, Yongsan, Banpo, Yangjae, Bundang, Gasan and Apgujeong.
- Working hours: 9:00am to 6:00pm (Monday to Friday) & 9:00am to 1:00pm (Alternate Saturday)