We are the region’s dominant self-storage operator that has remained resilient during the pandemic and is in the emerging sector with more than 70 facilities across Asia Pacific regions.
You will manage consolidation, monthly and quarterly management reports forecasting and budgeting processes, perform analysis on various consolidated financial drivers for management reporting purposes and prepare and review Group reports.
You will be managing funding forecast and requirements, oversee statutory filings including financial statements and tax, participates in the execution of changes to procedures, policies, and systems to facilitate expansion, compliance, and scaling of the business.
You will provide financial advice and simulate impact for divestment and acquisitions to investment team and support investments, divestments and business planning activities including advising accounting treatments and performing financial impact simulations.
You will support investor relation matters such as preparation of FAQs and announcement slides, handles treasury and cash management matters, manage internal and external audits and any other duties as assigned.
You will possess a degree or professional qualification in Accountancy or CPA, with at least 10 years of relevant experience in consolidation, financial reporting, and good understanding of Singapore financial reporting standards SFRS(I). You have good people-management and organization skills and is independent and work effectively under pressure.
- Assists in the ongoing portfolio management, reporting and investments activities, including market research, and preparation of presentations, regular updates of portfolio performance for senior management and keeping current on market intelligence and opportunities.
Portfolio management and reporting
- Assists in implementing asset and portfolio management strategies, analyse and enhance operational and financial performance of the portfolio.
- Assists in portfolio performance monitoring and analysis, such as gaps/ scenario analysis, investor reporting, governance and returns bench marking.
- Assists in the annual business plan preparation for Board’s approval.
- Compiles industry, market and asset level data and financial information.
- Works with secretariat on circulating Board Resolutions and Minutes of Meetings.
- Supports research and analysis, underwriting and evaluating a variety of investment opportunities, including through an ESG lens and ESG impact analysis.
- Builds complex dynamic financial models to analyze investment opportunities (reviewing structures, relevant underwriting parameters and specific assets using financial models and a variety of quantitative analytical tools to test assumptions and sensitivities).
- Performs detailed underwriting and transaction management activities including past and projected investment performance; sponsor evaluation; investment merits and risks, expected returns and sector dynamics as well as assist in the evaluation, structuring and execution of investment recommendations and review legal documentation and closing activities.
- Assists to produce detailed deal specific investment memoranda for transaction recommendations to the investment committee or other relevant lines of approval.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree in Real Estate, Business, Finance or equivalent.
- Preferably with more than 3 years of relevant experience.
- Good with numbers and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Able to assimilate in a multi-tasking environment.
- Able to travel on a regular basis.
- Resourceful, hands-on and committed to delivering results. Able to prioritize and respond well to changing circumstances and tight timelines. Able to juggle different roles and assignments in supporting the fundraising efforts.
- Meticulous and thorough with good attention to details.
- Strong team player, but also able to work independently. Need to work well with different departments and business units within the Group.
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills and experienced in financial analysis and modelling.
- Fluency or working level in an Asian language (besides Chinese) such as Japanese or Korean is a plus but not required.
This role reports to the Financial Controller, The Accountant will perform the full spectrum of accounts including preparation of financial management reports, tax calculations and related/ad-hoc work for the business entities. This position will collaborate with various functions across the organization to ensure efficient and timely operations of the accounting function.
- Responsible for maintaining full sets of accounts.
- Responsible for preparing monthly management accounts, reports and schedules in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliations.
- Checks deposit reconciliations prepared by the facility manager.
- Checks suppliers’ invoices against purchase requisitions, quotations and delivery orders and process payments.
- Prepares quarterly goods and services report of each company and submit to Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore.
- Reviews tax computations prepared by the tax agent.
- Monitors cash flows of each company.
- Ensures that documents are properly filed and maintained.
- Liaises with auditors, company secretary, tax agent, banks, government authorities etc.
- Assists in other administrative duties.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ of relevant working experience.
- Preferably with knowledge of Quickbooks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Possesses good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage.
- Must be self-motivated, hardworking, willing to learn and have initiative.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
This role supports the Manager on the daily administration of the facility, ensures that costs are minimised and income meets or exceeds the set budget targets and that all customer’s enquiries are attended to efficiently and professionally on a timely basis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promptly attending to customer enquiries and follow up in a friendly and professional manner.
- Addresses customer service issues expeditiously.
- Provide support to the Manager on the day-to-day management of the facility.
- Sells product features, benefits, and competitive advantages in a customer-focused approach.
- Identifies and escalates through appropriate channels all maintenance issues which cannot be solved by facility personnel.
- Responsible together with the onsite team for the sales and revenue performance of the business.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
- High-quality communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Honesty and commitment to accomplish tasks, and the ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Able to work comfortably with figures and computer-related work.
- An interest in working with people and the ability to cheerfully provide great service with a smile.
- Demonstrates the appropriate level of skills to promote company products.
- At least 2 Years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work in various locations around Singapore
- Working hours: 9:00am to 6:00pm (Monday to Friday) & 9:00am to 1:00pm (Alternate Saturday)