We are the region’s dominant self-storage operator that has remained resilient during the pandemic and is in the emerging sector with more than 70 facilities across Asia Pacific regions.
You will manage consolidation, monthly and quarterly management reports forecasting and budgeting processes, perform analysis on various consolidated financial drivers for management reporting purposes and prepare and review Group reports.
You will be managing funding forecast and requirements, oversee statutory filings including financial statements and tax, participates in the execution of changes to procedures, policies, and systems to facilitate expansion, compliance, and scaling of the business.
You will provide financial advice and simulate impact for divestment and acquisitions to investment team and support investments, divestments and business planning activities including advising accounting treatments and performing financial impact simulations.
You will support investor relation matters such as preparation of FAQs and announcement slides, handles treasury and cash management matters, manage internal and external audits and any other duties as assigned.
You will possess a degree or professional qualification in Accountancy or CPA, with at least 10 years of relevant experience in consolidation, financial reporting, and good understanding of Singapore financial reporting standards SFRS(I). You have good people-management and organization skills and is independent and work effectively under pressure.
This role reports to the Financial Controller, The Accountant will perform the full spectrum of accounts including preparation of financial management reports, tax calculations and related/ad-hoc work for the business entities. This position will collaborate with various functions across the organization to ensure efficient and timely operations of the accounting function.
- Responsible for maintaining full sets of accounts.
- Responsible for preparing monthly management accounts, reports and schedules in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliations.
- Checks deposit reconciliations prepared by the facility manager.
- Checks suppliers’ invoices against purchase requisitions, quotations and delivery orders and process payments.
- Prepares quarterly goods and services report of each company and submit to Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore.
- Reviews tax computations prepared by the tax agent.
- Monitors cash flows of each company.
- Ensures that documents are properly filed and maintained.
- Liaises with auditors, company secretary, tax agent, banks, government authorities etc.
- Assists in other administrative duties.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ of relevant working experience.
- Preferably with knowledge of Quickbooks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Possesses good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage.
- Must be self-motivated, hardworking, willing to learn and have initiative.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.