- Responsible for the strategic, operational and financial performance of a portfolio(s) of facilities within Extra Space portfolio.
- Develop. asset plans, including ‘hold-sell analysis’, to maximise value of portfolio(s) through formulation, development and implementation of strategies for investment, property management, asset enhancement and sustainability.
- Identifies and drives asset enhancement opportunities to maximise value of properties.
- Responsible to set up GRESB, achieve a four or five-star rating within three years including digitalisation of data collection; Carbon Risk Real Estate Monitor (“CRREM”) Alignment, Green Building Certification; UN Global Impact Principles; Materiality Assessment; Net Zero plan; ESG governance and Framework.
- Works with parties including JV partners, service providers, operations team, property managers to maximise operational efficiency and financial performance, and delivers the business plan for the portfolio(s).
- Monitors and analyses financial and operational performance of portfolio(s).
- Manages annual valuation of properties in portfolio(s).
- Degree in Real Estate / Business / Finance or related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in real estate industry, preferably with experience managing business space, industrial or logistics assets.
- Familiar with real estate markets, valuation methodologies and asset management.
- Possesses strong analytical and financial skills.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work with members across various organizational teams towards aligned objectives.