/www/extraspaceasiacorp_522/public/wp-content/themes/extraspace-corporate/single-career.php on line 2
JOIN OUR department!
Location : Singapore
Department : Finance
Job Reference No. : ESSH20200722
This role reports to the Financial Controller, The Accountant will perform the full spectrum of accounts including preparation of financial management reports, tax calculations and related/ad-hoc work for the business entities. This position will collaborate with various functions across the organization to ensure efficient and timely operations of the accounting function.
- Responsible for maintaining full sets of accounts.
- Responsible for preparing monthly management accounts, reports and schedules in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliations.
- Checks deposit reconciliations prepared by the facility manager.
- Checks suppliers’ invoices against purchase requisitions, quotations and delivery orders and process payments.
- Prepares quarterly goods and services report of each company and submit to Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore.
- Reviews tax computations prepared by the tax agent.
- Monitors cash flows of each company.
- Ensures that documents are properly filed and maintained.
- Liaises with auditors, company secretary, tax agent, banks, government authorities etc.
- Assists in other administrative duties.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ of relevant working experience.
- Preferably with knowledge of Quickbooks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Possesses good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage.
- Must be self-motivated, hardworking, willing to learn and have initiative.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.